September 10-12, 2015 – Florence – Italy
|Home||Abstract submission||Invited speakers||Program||Registration||Travel and accommodation|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED.
Abstract (for invited/contributed/poster presentations) must be written in English.
Authors should send a long abstract (up to 1 full page). A very simple LaTeX template is available here. However, word/ascii file is allowed.
Send the source file to geomed2015(AT)disia.unifi.it.
Poster's recommended size is 110cm × 150cm (3 ft 7 inch × 4 ft 11 inch) portrait orientation.
Larger posters can be accommodated but can not exceed 110cm × 200cm (3 ft 7 inch × 6 ft 6 inch).
Conference topics include:
- Spatial Statistics
- Spatial and space-time analyses of health data
- GIS in Public Health
- Health Geography and Spatial Data
- Public Health Practice
- Clustering and Public Health Surveillance
- Disease Mapping
- Spatial Statistics in Environmental Epidemiology
- Spatial Point Processes and Applications
- Ecological and Infection
- Healthcare planning and policy in space and time
- Disease mapping and cluster detection in Veterinary Epidemiology
- Infectious disease